Wednesday 4 September 2013

100wc Week#1 suddenly I heard a crack

I was playing hide and seek in the woods and suddenly I heard a crack. I looked behind me and some of the sticks were broken. There were footprints and they led in to the bushes. I wondered if I should follow them or stay in my hiding place. I made up my mind, I was going to follow the footprints. I followed the trail deep in to the bushes until I came to a hole in the ground. An animal jumped out, it was yellow and had fangs. I screamed and backed away, but it came closer and closer.

8 comments:

  1. the strory will spoke out i hope the character is okay i really liked the idea you went for.

    great job princess baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jean, Well done on your first piece of writing. Good job! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean fab writing! Jacob wonders what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Princess Well Done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Have you seen my new one? Jean

      Delete
    2. Thanks. Have you seen my new one? Jean

      Delete